UK Job Network
Clerk of Works (MICWCI)
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced Clerk of Works to work for an award winning multi-disciplinary construction consultancy on residential projects. This role offers the flexibilty of being home based covering sites in Kent, Surrey and South East London.
* You will be undertaking inspections of building works in progress, predominantly housing repairs and refurbishment works.
* You will be liaising with Building Contractors and preparing reports for Contract Administrators, and Project Management.
* You will also be preparing written reports with supporting photographs on a weekly basis and organising snagging and end of defect inspections with the Client in attendance.
* You will have similar experience in a Clerk of Works role working on residential projects.
* You will also be MICWCI qualified or have the equivalent experience.
* You will have a full UK drivers licence and access to your own vehicle.
In return you ill receive a competetive salary and benefits package as well as the flexibility that comes with a home based role.
If you are interested please apply via the advert or call on the number provided