UK Job Network
Night shift Cleaning Supervisor
Working hours 2300 to 0700
Salary £13.46 per hour
Facilities Coordinator Purpose:
Reporting to the Facilities Coordinator, this role is important to the efficient daily running of the facility. The role is to undertake general facilities maintenance and housekeeping duties to support daily site operations. This role is for our Late Shift. Main Responsibilities
This role is for our Night Shift.
* Checking the security of the building prior to end of day
* Opening & locking of the building at start & end of shift (Key holder)
* Opening & locking site – weekend working – Saturday as required (Key holder)
* General cleaning of all areas including reception, office areas, toilets, meeting rooms and staff canteens
* General cleaning of production areas as required
* Changing of sticky mats for production clean areas
* Emptying of Hazardous waste bins – e.g. PPE waste once full
* Replenish consumables within reception, canteen & office areas e.g PPE, wipes & hand sanitizer
* General cleaning of internal windows and door handles
* Cleaning and tidying of the kitchen area, including loading and unloading the dishwasher
* Ensure effective waste management in accordance with site recycling requirements, ensuring paper and cardboard are recycled
* Maintaining site cleanliness of the inside & outside environment
Facilities Maintenance Duties
* Cleaning of equipment as required
* Buffing the factory floors – where applicable
* Basic maintenance on equipment as required e.g lubricating paper shredders (training provided)
* Stripping and re-polishing floors using polishing machine
* Facilitate contractors on site as a point of contact
* Support site staff in safe movement of goods to storage areas as required (training provided)
* Minor building repairs and maintenance work as required (e.g. general DIY tasks, decorative repairs, fixings and assembling furniture)
* Liaison with external parties, e.g. window cleaners, contractors
* Other duties as required
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Essential Desirable
* Flexibility and resourcefulness
* Diligence and attention to detail
* Ability to be trained on basic cleaning equipment (e.g. floor buffing machine)
* Ability to undertake basic maintenance tasks (fit fixtures and fittings and basic decorative tasks)
* Experience as or First Aid trained or willingness to be trained (Basic First Aid at Work Course)
* Experience as a Fire Marshal or willingness to be trained
* Non-Smoker / Vaper
* Previous factory cleaning experience
* Previous facilities technician experience in manufacturing
Minimum Competencies These are the minimum standards we expect from the holder of this job description to display in their role
* Ability to multi-task
* Flexible with hours and tasks
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to be trained to operate basic cleaning and lifting equipment
All employees are expected to strive to meet the company values of Excellence, Energy, Contribution, Integrity and Innovation.
Behavioural Indicators Individual behaviours that we expect the holder of this job description to display in their role
* Acts with integrity and honesty, respecting and valuing diversity.
* Is trustworthy and accepts responsibility for own actions.
* Knows what is expected in own role and takes pride in achievement.
* Completes tasks to a high standard according to guidelines, policies, procedures or advised by others.
* Takes responsibility for own actions and works effectively with minimal supervision.
* Has a positive approach to work, working flexibly, willingly and in co-operation with others
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.