Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 33990.00
Maximum Salary: 33990.00
Job Location: Newport
Class 2 Driver
Newport, South Wales, NP19 4PL
£33,990 per annum Plus Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (increasing with length of service)
– Class 2 Driver – Multi-Drop
– Permanent / Full-Time
– Working days – Mon – Fri
– Working hours: 05:00 to finish – flexibility on start time depending on routes
– Delivering fresh cooking oil
– Collecting used cooking oil or food waste
– Manual handling – some items may be in excess of 20kg – Training provided
What we are looking for:
– A Class 2 Driver with excellent health and safety standards
– A class 2 driving licence without any DR10 or IN10 (or equivalent) licence offence codes and no more than 6 points
– Experience with digital tacho cards and customer-facing experience
– Ideal candidates will have experience in a multi-drop, delivery or collection role
– Candidates should have a full driver CPC & Digi-card, we may consider exceptions for the right candidate
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide delivering excellent performance, we supply premium cooking oils and collect organic waste, which is converted into bio-fuel, bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser. We offer the human touch with local, community-based depots which seek to give back to those communities every chance we get.
To apply for the role of Class 2 Driver, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Multi-Drop Driver, LGV Driver, C+E Driver, LGV C Driver, Delivery Driver, Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, Light Goods Vehicle, HGV Driver, Goods Vehicle Driver, Class II Driver, or Tanker Driver
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.