UK Job Network
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Civils Engineer on a Permanent basis based in Blackpool.
Reporting to and tasked by the Supervisor, you will be employed to complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of optical fibre on the City Fibre external network.
Responsibilities of the Civils Engineer:-
* Set up site in full accordance with NRSWA
* Complete milestone progress reports with supporting photographs
* Ensure all tooling is in good condition and calibrated in date where required
* Complete POWRA (Point of work risk assessments) and maintain visitors log
* Excavate, backfill and manage spoil on site
* Complete cold lay re-instatement in line with Section 72 Standards
Requirements of the Civils Engineer:-
* NRSWA Unit 1-3
* Driving licence
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.