Salary: £19.95 – £20.45/hour
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 19.95
Maximum Salary: 20.45
Job Location: Greenock, Inverclyde
£19.95 – £20.45 per Hour | Nights | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | 38.5 Hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home in the Greenock area is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their nursing team as a Day Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Charge Nurse role and what the home is offering:
· A permanent full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week on night shifts
· A competitive hourly pay of £19.95 – £20.45
· £1,000 welcome bonus
· Paid NMC renewal and PVG check
· Free subscription to The Nursing Times
· Homemade meal whilst on shift
· Company pension scheme
· 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
· Group life assurance cover
· Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications
· Around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
· A wide variety of discounts
· Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As Charge Nurse, you will lead the shift, coordinate care, and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day-to-day management of the home.
What we're looking for in a Charge Nurse:
· NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
· Previous leadership experience within a UK nursing home
· Good clinical knowledge and understanding
· Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
· Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
· Able to lead and motivate a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.