UK Job Network
We are currently recruiting for a Ceiling Track Hoist Technician to be based in our Somerset or Devon Community Equipment Service centre. You will be responsible for installations, repairs, servicing and testing of Ceiling track hoists.
Our job as a healthcare equipment provider is to supply the necessary aids for day-to-day life. We have found that even the simplest of equipment, such as a walker or minor adaptations to the home can make a significant impact in giving people the confidence to live independently. We improve lives every day through the delivery of high-quality equipment.
* We are preferably looking for a Service/Installation Engineer who has the relevant experience in installing and servicing Ceiling track hoists.
* Experience of installing and servicing mobility equipment
* Electrical fault finding skills (within appliances or Service Engineer experience in another field)
* Good customer interfacing skills
* Ability to lift heavy equipment
* You must hold a full driving licence as this role will involve travelling to various locations
* There will be a requirement to be part of an on call rota for emergency repairs
Rewards & Benefits:
As well as working at the heart of a reputable Community Equipment Services business, you will benefit from:
* A competitive salary of £27,000
* Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm (40 hours)
* Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays plus optional 5 unpaid days)
* A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
* Life Assurance
* Company Pension Scheme
Our ambition at Millbrook Healthcare is to become the leading provider in the assisted living sector whilst ensuring our core company values ‘CARES’ remain unchanged. We are always looking to recruit hard working and talented individuals to become a part of our ongoing growth and success. You’ll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
Care and respect for our colleagues and service users
Accountable and proud
Ready to learn and grow
Enhance our service users’ lives
Socially responsible, ethical and transparent
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV