UK Job Network
As a Vulnerable Victims Case Manager, you will be the named and allocated worker providing support to victims and witnesses. You will build and sustain high-quality relationships with victims through an offer of practical and emotional support that wins confidence and trust. You will inform, consult and empower victims to feel supported through the delivery of an agreed and tailored package of support that meets specific risks and needs. You will work collaboratively with a wide range of agencies to ensure that there is a robust referral pathway in place.
You will be a passionate and experienced caseworker who shows an understanding and commitment to the needs of victims and witnesses and how the Victim Service can effectively address the needs.
Good will look like the following:
* A confident, professional, and creative individual with a ‘can-do’ approach
* Responsive to pressure and change – flexible and adaptable to sustain performance.
* Ability to build and manage relationships, share knowledge and skills to deliver shared goals
* Working collaboratively across the whole of Catch22 to ensure we make best use of our wealth of skills and experience.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and retain confidentiality at all times.
For full job description please click here
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.