UK Job Network
Development Name: Tudor Rose Court, Southsea
Salary: £9.42 – £11.52 per hour (Plus up to £1.30 per hour extra for working weekends and evenings)
Hours: 33.5 hours per week
About the Role of a Care Supervisor
We are seeking a passionate Care Supervisor to exemplify the high-quality customer standards that we are renowned for. This is a brilliant opportunity to support the management and smooth running of this thriving community of active and independent older people, so they get to live their best lives – in elegant private apartments in a beautiful setting – with the peace of mind of always having someone on hand to help if needed.
We are proud that our products and services make a phenomenal difference to the lives of our customers and the communities in which they live. We help older people live a better later life, where they feel connected, included, and appreciated.
Our Care Supervisor will be:
* A warm, friendly, organised, and self-motivated individual with experience of working in a care or support environment and excellent care skills.
* QCF Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 3 qualified. This is desirable however consideration will be given to a candidate with an alternative qualifications and relevant experience with a commitment to completing relevant identified qualification during the first year of employment.
* Keen to take on the responsibility of managing the security of the development, looking after the safety and wellbeing of the homeowners, and overseeing the Care and Support teams.
* Able to co-ordinate and facilitate activities that help strengthen the community spirit within the development.
* Driven to continue to grow their skills and want to lead by example and think on your feet.
* Able to make a difference to the wellbeing and happiness of older people.
Could this Care Supervisor role be the perfect job for you?
Our Values – PRIDE – Passion / Responsibility / Innovation / Determination / Excellence
Our purpose at McCarthy Stone is to champion the role, wellbeing and happiness of older people in society. We aim to create a better understanding and appreciation of older people and play our part in helping them to live happy and healthy lives. To support our purpose we require all of our front-line colleagues and those in care and support to be fully vaccinated in line with the government policy on care homes. Please be prepared to provide evidence of your vaccination status on successful application for this role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.