Salary: £10 – £15.45/hour Higher rates for bank holidays
Job Type: Full Time / Temporary
Minimum Salary: 10.00
Maximum Salary: 15.45
Job Location: BH1, Boscombe, Dorset
£10.00 – £15.45 per hour
Long days / Waking Nights / Weekends
Bailey Care Services
Our client in Central Boscombe, is currently looking to recruit temporary Care Assistants. If you are a kind, caring and positive individual, with at least 6 months experience in social care, we would like to hear from you.
* Assisting users with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
* Performing light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed clothes
* Assisting in the safe lifting, transferring and movement of users
* Accompany clients to medical appointments
* Observe, monitor and record users' physical and emotional well being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff
* Encourage users to participate in social and recreational activities
Our client is a small family run home registered in 1987. The home caters to adults age 50+. There is a friendly atmosphere, providing an ideal place for people to enjoy, relax, and recuperate, as well as make new friends in their new home.
Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that is as varied as it is rewarding.
Why Work With Bailey Care:
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE uniform
* FREE induction
* FREE training
* Weekly pay every Friday
* Holiday accrued over time with each day worked
* Flexible work patterns
* Multiple opportunities for shifts
To find out more, apply with your CV today!
To be successful in your application you MUST have at least 6 months experience within a social care setting and be currently living in the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.