UK Job Network
Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Cad Operative for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
To provide proposal and manufacturing drawings for structural steelwork and architectural metalwork by interpreting structural and architectural designs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* To interpret engineers and architects’ drawings.
* To communicate and liaise with client engineers and architects where solutions are required.
* To prepare proposal and manufacturing drawings using AutoCAD 2D and Tekla software.
* Prepare relevant parts/bolt/cutting lists.
* To issue completed drawings to works for manufacture.
* To oversee any co-ordination with production staff regarding manufacture.
* To liaise with site installation crews regarding details if required.
* Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
* Solid Technical background and experience. (Within the structural and architectural steelwork market.)
* Excellent Communication and organisational skills.
* CAD Experience essential. (Tekla 3D preferred.)
* Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft outlook, Excel and word.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, general day shift hours 41 and a half hours per week.
Salary £28,000 – £32,000 per annum.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.