UK Job Network
Siltbuster Ltd is a water treatment company providing rapidly deployable modular solutions to the Construction, Food and Bev as well as the Wastewater Industries. Our specialist services are used by the through the UK construction industry as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. The business ensures that environmental resilience is provided in a responsive approach to water treatment in delivering solutions for our customers across the UK and overseas.
We are looking for a CAD Design Engineer to join our team in Monmouth to be responsible for the design, manufacture and development of water and effluent treatment systems across the Siltbuster Group.
* Responsible for the detailed design and development of new and existing products including structural and loading details.
* Ensuring that sufficient build lists and assembly information is available for the supply chain and workshop teams.
* Undertaking inspection of units in fabrication to ensure unit is to specification and quality standards.
* Undertaking site inspections for pre-installation and design development.
* Work with the project and workshop teams in the production of conceptual designs, calculations, site layouts, pipeline arrangements, etc.
* Ensure detailed and accurate drawings are made and maintained in line with company systems and standards around document control.
* Work in line with financial governance controls for raising orders and stock control purposes.
* Production of Design Risk Assessments and H&S considerations in the design, build and operation of the plant.
* Assist with ensuring that operation and maintenance manuals and supporting documentation is completed for projects and production.
* Re-use of fittings and parts that are still viable rather than taking new from the stores (applies mostly to hire kit)
* Work closely with project delivery and workshop teams to provide electrical design services and proactively develop electrical test plans
Qualifications and Skills:
* Process engineering design with ability to read, understand and work from Process and Instrument designs
* Knowledge and awareness of current legislation affecting design, control and implementation of water treatment systems
* Able to read and understand detailed control philosophies
* Understanding of ISO 14001 and 9001:2015 standards and appropriate Health, Safety environmental legislation
* Some understanding on process commissioning
* HNC or equivalent in Engineering
* Good working knowledge of solid works
* Proven history of working within a design engineering environment
* Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
* Strong attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Able to work under own supervision and as part of a team
* Full driving licence (Travel to customer sites may be required)
Siltbuster are pleased to offer:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Bonus Scheme
* Pension scheme
* In house Training
This role will require the immediate and permanent right to work in the UK.
This role is not open to Agencies – Please no calls or emails – Thank you.
The recruitment of this role will be within strict social distancing guidelines as advised by the UK Government.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. We will review your data as supplied to us as part of your application to us in relation to an open position within our business. We will retain your data for a period of 24 months, when you will be notified by us via email to give your consent for continued retention of details or your consent for your data to be removed from our recruitment system. Please visit our website to know more about our Customer Privacy and Data Protection Information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.