UK Job Network
One of our most prestigious clients, a market leading well known British manufacturing brand is looking for an ambitious Buyer to cover the internal manufacturing for their Long Eaton site.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a bright, well organised and enterprising purchasing professional to join a company which offers exceptional benefits and room for progression internally.
* Analyse data in order to assess buy options.
* Purchase goods at agreed costs from approved suppliers working from system generated reports.
* Ensure that material is delivered on time to enable continuous production in order to meet demand.
* Maintain and manage supplier relationships, through regular contact and meetings to ensure continual improvement.
* Work with Technical and Sustainability teams to identify suppliers of material and services for our products.
* Identify cost saving opportunities through benchmarking projects.
* Implement smooth ordering process such as consignment stock/VMI programs with our suppliers.
* Reduce stock holding and increase stock turns on the suppliers assigned.
* Previous purchasing experience
* CIPS or part CIPS qualified
* Strong communicator – able to work closely with internal and external teams
* Problem Solver
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Buyer looking to take the next step into a highly regarded and instantly recognisable brand
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.