Salary: £28000 – £32000/annum Generous Package
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 28000.00
Maximum Salary: 32000.00
Job Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
Title: Buyer – Steel & Engineering Components
Our client is a well-established and expanding Global manufacturer of combustion equipment to the petrochemical industry selling products, systems and site services worldwide. Their market leading comprehensive product range includes thermal oxidizers, burners, flare systems and pollution control equipment.
They now require a Purchaser/Buyer to work with the Aftermarket Department. Duties include:
* Placing Purchase Orders
* Work to Project time plans/targets and lead-times (including Transportation.)
* Liaise closely with production to ascertain their requirements
* Chasing suppliers to achieve On Time Delivery
* Take responsibility for your own projects
* Keep MRP system updated
Our client is looking for a talented purchaser/buyer who possesses the following skill set;
* Purchasing/Buying Experience
* Background working in engineering/manufacturing
* Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous, but not essential
* Excellent understanding of excel spread sheets
* Good understanding of measurement conversions Imperial/Metric
* Good Communication Skills, verbal and written
Allied to the desire and ability to forge a career within a market leading organisation.
Salary: £Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
Pension – 12%
Critical Illness Cover
All from start date
Alternative Titles: Purchaser, Buyer, Buying Executive, Purchaser, Assistant Purchaser, Procurement Professional
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.