UK Job Network
* To manage the confidential administrative support to the Business and Operations Manager and the staff at a full time Adult Education Centre.
* To manage the administration support to ensure that standard administrative and clerical functions are carried out.
* To ensure all relevant information is monitored at the Centre.
* To assist in providing advice guidance and information to students and the public in relation to course queries
* To supervise the administration staff to ensure that work is prioritised, and carried out in accordance with service priorities, policies and procedures.
* To maintain systems and procedures that ensures accurate data capture, recording, maintenance and retrieval of learner information in accordance to service standards and procedures.
* To assist in the implementation of the service policies and procedures relating to the health and safety ensure that Health and Safety legislation is adhered to.
* Adequate numeracy and literacy skills needed for this post and be able to show they have been trained in:
? Administration practices
? Customer care/front line service
? Relevant IT skills and knowledge of software packages
? Relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent experience
* Experience in administration support, for example, producing reports/documents/teaching materials, record keeping, using a variety of ICT packages.
* To have experience in general clerical duties – filing, photocopying and stock maintenance.
* To have experience of ordering goods/services and monitoring expenditure.
* Experience of working in a customer centred environment
* Experience of managing staff
We would like to hear from you if you feel this is the correct role for you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.