UK Job Network
Our client, a Yorkshire based manufacturing business; seek to appoint a Business Manager who will support the senior leaders in managing the day to day operations of the business. It is essential you have experience working in a manufacturing environment in a role that covers supply chain, design, sales, customer services and health and safety. You will have close links to the production team but your core responsibility will be for the office staff. They import a lot of materials from the Far East so any exposure to international supply chains would be highly advantageous.
Business Manager – Role and Responsibilities Operations / Business Improvement / Sigma / Supply Chain / Purchasing / Customer Service
* Deliver on the operational KPIs for the site whilst simultaneously further developing a culture of continuous improvement
* Find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all departments.
* Deliver on long term strategic vision of the company
* Flexible attitude on a day to day basis. Firm and persistent when expressing views but a good listener comfortable changing course if given compelling reasons
* Take a hands on approach to problem solving
Business Manager – Skills and Abilities Operations / Business Improvement / Sigma / Supply Chain / Purchasing / Customer Service
* Experience working in a management role in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent problem solver
* Experience dealing with an international supply chain
* A strong commercial awareness and the ability to deal with setbacks
* knowledge of general business software (Microsoft systems, Sage ect)
Business Manager, Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Manufacturing
If this role appeals, please apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.