Salary: £33000 – £53000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 33000.00
Maximum Salary: 53000.00
Job Location: London
Job Title: Business Development Representative, German speaker
Salary: £33k basic salary/with £20k OTE
A pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, our client has become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies.
With tens of millions of active users and over $1.3 billion in annual revenue they have built the best known software and product portfolio that is used as an essential part of people’s day-to-day lives.
They are now looking for ambitious graduates to embark on an exciting and lucrative career with the company, and assist them in expanding their ever-growing presence!
· A competitive basic salary of £33,000
· £20k OTE bringing your total Y1 package up to £53,000!
· Excellent progression, learning and development potential
· Private healthcare cover and dental and vision insurance options
· Gym membership
· Regular socials in a welcoming, fun and inclusive environment
· Opportunity to travel internationally for work
· Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes- including company holidays!
· Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with target prospects
· Research, create and develop targeted prospect lists, and generate new leads through proactive prospect outreach using phone calls, emails and social channels
· Keep in contact and engage with prospects and customers in order to further drive conversations and qualify leads
· Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user acquisition and qualify inbound prospects and customer enquiries
· Collect, analyse and report data around performance campaigns and operational execution
· Work closely with other team members and managers to develop strategies, improve execution and discuss ideas that drive great team results and success
· Educated to degree level
· Fluency in English AND German to a business level (essential for this role!)
· Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis!
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced sales environment
· Self-motivated, with excellent time management skills
· Passionate about embarking on a career within sales and the technology industry
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website