UK Job Network
Do you want to be part of a fast paced and reliable Systems team contributing to business process and IT system improvements?
Are you excited by producing business analysis deliverables?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our clients growing company in Alton, Hampshire. The individual will work in a highly varied role, working with both colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities. They will be able to understand the purpose and benefit of business analysis techniques, to represent a range of business areas and take part in meetings to assist presenting issues and solutions, using organisational standards and appropriate tools.
This is a unique role for someone looking to develop their Business Analysis career; taking on exciting challenges and being part of a wider support network that is integral to the smooth running of our business.
What does this role involve?
* Constructing workflow charts and diagrams, and evaluating system capabilities to write requirement specifications
* Working with stakeholders to determine operational objectives by:- Studying business functions, Gathering process information, Evaluating input and output requirements and formats to create system user specifications and using MoSCoW to identify priorities
* Aiding in the preparation of project briefs and business cases to support IT project proposals – this may include creation of project phases and elements
* Creating and maintaining written documentation, reporting on findings and presenting to stakeholders.
* Creating process documents and reports to evaluate the impact of any changes proposed and subsequently made
* Identifying the impact that functional changes will have on the business and support in managing and communicating to the business to ensure successful implementation of change
* From time to time, perform additional duties and routine tasks such as data analysis, project tasks, data cleansing, updating policies and procedures as well as providing input for troubleshooting scripts and diagnostic tools
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical thinker and problem solver, who has proven experience within a similar Business Analysis role with demonstrable experience of shaping and delivering technology or process improvement projects within a multi-vertical business. This role requires someone with meticulous attention to detail who has excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
The ideal candidate will have either an IT degree or completed an NVQ 3 relevant course.
The role would suit someone who is used to working under pressure as well as having a methodical approach to the tasks in hand. Knowledge/Experience of SAP B1, Qlik Sense/View, Power BI, SQL Development (MSSQL/HANA SQL) would be desirable.
Why join our clients company?
They offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products! We also offer hybrid working options.
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
Benefits: 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays), life assurance, employee assistance program, good pension scheme, staff discount on products, hybrid working
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.