Salary: £24000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 24000.00
Maximum Salary: 27000.00
Job Location: OL10, Birch, Borough of Rochdale
Our client, an Accident Repair Bodyshop is currently recruiting for a Parts Assistant to join their team in the Heywood area. They are paying a basic of £24k which is subject to a company wide pay rise in January, rising to £25.2k. Plus bonus taking your overall earning potential to £27k.
As a Parts Assistant, you will order the parts required for full repairs to be made on a policy holders' vehicle once it has had its damage assessed and an estimate for repair has been produced. You will be responsible for all aspects of ordering, pricing and administration – even sourcing parts that are unavailable through the usual channels. Plus, the stock control for all paint and consumables, you will liaise with the bodyshop technicians and provide high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
What you’ll be doing
* You will have accountability for appropriate parts provision service and timely communication to enable effective repairs.
* You will have accountability for Health and Safety regulations, company health and safety policies and procedures appropriate to this role.
* You will ensure all relevant legal requirements are met and any records are correctly maintained.
Key Skills / Experience
* You will have previous experience in a similar role
* Ideally you will have a strong parts background gained in a bodyshop environment and possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* You will possess excellent communication skills
Career benefits and rewards
* Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
* A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
* Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
* Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
* Attractive holiday entitlement
* 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
* Free Travel insurance
* Free breakdown cover
* Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
* Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
For further details on this Parts Assistant role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy