UK Job Network
ANS Recruitment are currently looking for a number of BIM Technicians for a leading consultancy based in Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
* M&E is a must
* 2D CAD
* 3D BIM software
The key responsibilities of a BIM Technician include:
* Analysing the input data models for BIM aspects in coordination with production team
* Coordination of the 3D activities on the model
* Managing and supporting the draftsmen team and helping with any 3D issues
* Communicating with the engineers regarding the interfaces between structures
* Working with other BIM Specialists
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the UK's most prestigious projects with a company that offers great training and development.
If you'd like to find out more about the BIM Technician role then please apply and a member of the ANS Recruitment team will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV