UK Job Network
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a SEMH Teaching Assistant in South Liverpool to work in a local SEND school. The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with their nurture base. The School is proud of the positive relationships they build with their community, especially all our pupils and their families.
The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to start in January and the role has the potential to go permanent. Ideally, the successful applicant will have experience supporting students with SEMH, have a passion for aiding in the development as well as the patience to help each child to reach their potential.
To be considered for this position you will:
– Be a committed professional
– Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
– Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position SEMH Teaching Assistant in Liverpool
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.