UK Job Network
Contract Type: Full time and Part time hours available
Hours: Shifts can range from 5 hours 12.5 hours.
Salary: [£9.30] per hour
Working with in the Port of Southampton in the baggage area, this will involve,
* Lifting baggage from the hold of the ship to a cage
* work in accordance with health and safety regulations
* Operating specialist equipment (e.g. tugs, belt loaders, de-icing equipment).
We are looking for Ramp Agents who are reliable, flexible and able to work as a team and who have a desire to deliver an excellent quality of service. The key competencies required for this position are: flexibility, service minded and team working.
What you'll get in return:
In return we will offer industry leading benefits over and above your holiday entitlement, pension contributions.
· Life cover
· Unlimited access to a virtual GP
· Salary Finance
· Discount through MiDeals to over 850 high street retailers
· Share Incentive plans
· Long service awards
· Employee Assistance programme
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.