Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Competitive salary + Bonus
Join a Top Employer 2022…
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join us as an Assurance Analyst based within our Warwick office with 2 days flexibility to work remotely.
This person will be a trusted, commercially focused team member and ambassador for doing the right thing, collaborating with colleagues at all levels. They will assist with the management of the business control and fraud management frameworks in Wolseley Group. They will provide analytical support to the team and work closely with the Senior Manager to generate reports and management information.
This role sits within our Governance, Legal, Assurance and Safety function which has an important part to play in our organisation. Surrounded by a supportive, engaged team, there will be opportunities to learn and grow within this role, leading to future progression opportunities.
Up for the challenge? Here’s what we’d like you to have:
* Analytical mindset, organised and strong attention to detail
* Ambition to build a career in a large corporate environment; would suit someone keen to further study for a professional qualification in accountancy, internal audit or risk management (e.g., ACCA / IIA / IRM)
* Strong communication skills, capable of developing good working relationships and able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the business
Here’s what we can offer you:
With us, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through our award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Our people get benefits including:
* Annual bonus scheme
* Award winning pension plan – matched up to 9%
* Holiday – 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
* Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
* Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives
Wolseley UK is the country’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant in the UK. We’re currently growing as we work to bring the business closer to customers across the country, so it’s an exciting time to be part of the Wolseley team. We pride ourselves on excellent specialist know-how, being easy to do business with and making sure we deliver on our promises
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.