Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent, Contract
Minimum Salary: 25000.00
Maximum Salary: 35000.00
Job Location: Taunton, Somerset
Assistant Project Manager / residential glazing division
Location: Taunton, South West UK
Duties & Responsibilities: The role entails assisting in the management residential glazing projects from client instruction until completion of works on site, which generally includes the below:
* Analysing site survey information provided by IQ engineers/surveyors.
* Issuing material requirements to buying dept to ascertain costs for materials as detailed.
* Approving orders to suppliers for the supply of materials for projects allocated to you.
* Organising the relevant plant and access equipment for projects.
* Scheduling adequate labour to complete the installation of materials/ products on site via the company project labour team on their software.
* Management of projects on site, and problem solving where necessary.
* Ensuring that a good relationship is kept with the client (end-user, architect and contractor, during the process, and that they are kept up to date regarding works.
* Attending site and project meetings where necessary.
* Experience in a contracts manager role, project management role, management role or within the glazing industry.
* Experience working with MS office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Have good organisation and communication skills.
* Have good problem-solving skills
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
* Must live within the South West
Benefits of working for IQ Glass:
* Competitive salary.
* Working with the market leading brand.
* Career growth, the company always promotes from within.
* An opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting construction projects – IQ projects are regularly featured in magazines and on Grand Designs/ other related television shows.
* A stimulating and dynamic environment.
* Dedicated training and development department.
* Team bonding activities
* We work with chosen charities and hold events where staff can participate in raising money for these charities
The Company: IQ Glass Group is the recognised leader in high end glazing products, structural glazing and window/ door products. IQ operate from numerous offices around the UK. IQ work on exciting projects all over the UK and internationally, and our work is regularly featured in the press as well as our projects regularly winning various architectural awards. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in this market. All levels of experience will be considered.
What is offered as the Assistant Project Manager
* Salary is competitive
* Company mobile telephone etc
* Private healthcare
* 21 days holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.