Salary: £45578/annum Upto 15% Pension , Health Cash Plan
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 45578.00
Maximum Salary: 45578.00
Job Location: HU17, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
POSITION: Assistant Principal Building Services Engineer
LOCATION : Beverley ( East Yorkshire)
SALARY AND BENEFITS : £45,578 (this includes a market supplement) – 37 hours per week, flexi time and compressed working available. This is a hybrid role and a large degree of agile working will be available after an initial training period.
Local Government Pension – up to 15%, Health Cash Plan, Access to the Council Car Lease Scheme, Annual Leave starting at 28 days plus BH’s, Retail Discount Scheme.
THE ROLE : This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Services Engineer to join our Local authority client based in East Yorkshire. Our client provides a wide range of services including buildings services compliance, building maintenance and multi-disciplinary refurbishment schemes. Their property portfolio includes a diverse range buildings including schools, leisure centres, office accommodation, care homes and housing.
The successful Building Services Engineer will undertake scheme design and will take the lead on mechanical engineering design strategy, specification and contract administration and project management.
QUALIFICATIONS : It is essential that candidates are qualified to a minimum level of NVQ Level 4 (eg HNC) in a relevant building services based subject. Also, membership of a relevant engineering or building services institution (e.g. IET, CIBSE ) and Registered or working towards Incorporated Engineer status with the Engineering Council
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE REQUIRED :
* Designing and contract management of medium to large sized complex building services installations
* Current legislation appertaining to building services/cyclical engineering
* Maintenance procedures of building services installations/systems/equipment
* Feasibility studies and estimating.
* Energy audits
* Renewable technologies and energy reduction techniques
* Fault analysis/diagnosis
* Investigations and reports
* Condition surveys
* Different Forms of Contract (e.g., NEC, JCT)
* Sustainability practices & procedures
* Construction Health & Safety
* Experience of managing stand-alone and multi-disciplinary projects.
* Specification writing skills.
* Competency to produce working drawings in AutoCAD.
* Technical report writing skills and ability to produce clear and concise reports.
* Budget management skills and experience.
* Ability to analyse complex technical problems, develop solutions and convey these to non-technical audiences.
* Experience of undertaking the role of Principal Designer or Designer under the CDM Regulations.
A full driving licence is essential.
To find out more about the Assistant Principal Building Services Engineer role please contact Steve Ball on the number provided. A full job description is available on request.
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL BUILDING SERVICES DESIGN ENGINEER
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.