UK Job Network
Assistant Pre Construction Manager – D&B Fit Out – London – Up to £50k
* Assisting on projects ranging from £100K to £5M
* Assist in all commercial aspects of projects until the point of handover to the Contracts/Project Manager.
* Co-ordination of design and sub-contractor pricing, formulise and issue tender enquiries
* Preparation of detailed cost plans / budget guidance for client presentation and review.
* Identifying and analysing commercial risks.
* Preparing and analysing tender returns.
* Measurement of drawings to form Bills of Quantities
* Assist in liaising with professional teams, especially quantity/building surveyors.
About the Assistant Pre Construction Manager
* Ideally Quantity Surveying/Estimating or Construction Project Management degree qualified.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quantity surveying/ estimating/pre-contracts role with a commercial fit-out company (not a must) or with a small to medium main contractor.
* A good understanding of services installations, both electrical and mechanical.
* A commercial awareness of the balance of risk and profit is essential.
* Good commercial understanding of the market and market values.
* Ability to build relationships, internally and externally.
* Experienced negotiator and communicator
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook & any planning software package such as ASTA Powerproject
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV