UK Job Network
As we look to increase our efficiency whilst outperforming against project and customer expectations, it is essential we plan in the most innovative, robust and accurate fashion.
With this in mind, we are looking for a driven individual with a can-do attitude who will be a key member of a wholly collaborative team and will use their experience, enthusiasm and skills to help the team drive efficiency and outperformance.
This is an opportunity for someone with aspirations to develop a career in planning and programming, by shadowing an experienced Planning Manager and supporting the estimators and delivery teams.
* Assist with pro-actively ensuring that planning standards are maintained across all projects and planning & control procedures are adhered to.
* Assist with the tender, pre-construction and delivery of a range of opportunities and live projects by collaboratively developing and maintaining robust detailed project plans.
* Assist with establishing optimal construction methodologies, logic sequences & work outputs by drafting programmes for review and preparing logistics diagrams.
* Visit sites, attend progress meetings, monitor progress and update short term plans and construction programmes.
* Assist with developing animations of the project plan to aid digital rehearsal of the project construction.
* Learn to communicate and quantify the effects of progress on key dates.
To be considered for the role, the candidate will have a good understanding of construction sequencing and how a project comes together. This will have been gained in a site level role for a contractor in the UK construction industry.
* A construction related qualification is preferable but not essential.
* Computer literacy and the willingness to learn how to use multiple planning software packages is essential. The ability to use planning software would be beneficial.
* Able to communicate with team members and departments to either relay or gather information, and to assist with preparing reports and updating information displayed on sites.
* Innovate and support other team members to enhance the effectiveness of planning across the business
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV