UK Job Network
Part Time 3-4 days per week, Bristol
Mon – Wed office based, Thursday and Friday WFH – (Depending on which 3-4 days a week worked)
Baltimore consulting Ltd (Awarded Best Micro Recruitment Consultancy to work 2019 and 2020) are looking to hire an AAT qualified Assistant Accountant
As well as being multi award winning, we are a 5* recognised business on Glassdoor (check out our reviews!). Our staff love working for us!
Our focus as a business is public sector recruitment at niche senior appointments level within Education, Housing (property and regeneration), Social care (adults and children) and the NHS
Despite the ups and downs that COVID19 has brought, we have had a positive past 12 months. Not a single member of staff was furloughed, in fact we grew by an additional five new hires during the last lockdown.
We are now looking to expand within our Finance and Operations team
Your skills and your new job as a our Assistant Accountant at Baltimore
Cashflow management and forecasting
Development, maintenance and reporting of annual budgets
Preparation of detailed financial reports for board meetings
Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting including variance analysis.
Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
Reporting and liaison with external parties including lenders and external auditors.
Support the Finance Manager with pay and bill duties, cash allocations and help ensure transactional processes are robust and delivered to deadline.
Recommend and implement process improvements
Month end bank and ID reconciliations.
Initially work closely with external accountants on our management accounts and ensure all accounting activities comply with regulations. Eventually bring management and statutory accounting processes in house.
Key skills & experience
Proactive, positive attitude and approach to work
Emotional Intelligence and empathetic approach to deal with diverse / sensitive staff situations
Attention to detail to ensure budgets are accurate and communicated efficiently
Good planning and organising skills
Strong communication skills both internally and externally
Strong management accounting knowledge
In return you can expect
· We are passionate about creating and inclusive culture that celebrates differences.
· Tailored roadmap for you and your career aspirations
· Duvet Days! Pause and reset when you need it.
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), raising to 30 days.
· 1 hour a week Gym time
· 2 hours per month self-development time per month
· Day off for your birthday
· Monthly Lunch clubs for Employee of the month
· Training, we are continually investing in your personal and professional development
· Paid for volunteering days of your choice.
· A company that supports and makes a difference to the community through charitable work.
· Full support from a superb leadership team.
CVs will be reviewed within 24 hours of receipt, telephone interview if successful followed by face to face interview. Start date May 2021 onwards
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV