UK Job Network
Working for a well established housing association, you will undertake a variety of duties on a daily basis including asbestos management, demolition, refurbishment and re-inspection surveys ton domestic properties. You will need to sustain the high standard and cost efficiency that has already been established within the division.
This role requires constant/ professional communication with internal and external colleagues and clients. You will need a full understanding of Health and Safety legislations within the Construction industry as well as the risks/hazards associated with Asbestos.
Our Successful Candidate:
* Previous Asbestos Surveying experience within the building industry
* Familiar with the use of TEAMS software and proficient in MS Office Suite.
* BOHS P402 Building surveys & Bulk sampling for Asbestos or equivalent RSPH – Essential.
* Hold a full Driving licence – Frequent travel to Sites/Offices.
* P-Certificate would be a strong advantage but not essential.
This role will require ability to work from home and travel within the Hampshire region
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.