UK Job Network
Kind Consultancy are currently working with a successful Financial Services firm who are seeking a permanent Aftersales Agent to join their team in Portsmouth.
The purpose of the Aftersales Team is to provide the best dispute resolution service through engaged people and driving excellence in customer service.
The role holder will play a key role within the Aftersales Team ensuring excellent service is provided to customers, third parties and business partners when handling complaints, using mechanical expertise to diagnose and progress complaints to resolution while delivering against the set targets and KPIs. You will be managing a mixture of complaints, and will also use your knowledge and expertise to guide the wider Aftersales Team to resolve complaints effectively.
* Investigating, resolving and responding to complaints within regulated guidelines including FCA, DISP and CRA guidelines.
* Providing case updates via phone and email to customers and effectively notating the Complaints Management System
* Following the early resolution process when applicable
* Conducting proportionate investigations into complaints in order to make informed, impartial decisions based on relevant legislation and industry practice
* Monitoring the team mailbox and ensuring all complaints are completed within KPIs
* Updating the Complaints Management System, providing a clear audit trail
* Identifying the root cause of a complaint as part of a fair and through investigation
* Monitoring and reporting on trends and issues arising from complaints
* Using the Complaints Management System to identify process improvements to ensure efficiency and compliance
* Supporting the business to improve the overall handling of complaints
* Liaising with other departments as necessary
* Planning and prioritising workload, working well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Meeting individual and team KPIs while managing the case volumes to required timescales
* Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and applying it in practice to cases
* Carrying out any other tasks set by management
* Diffusing difficult situations and showing sensitivity to the needs of customers
* Escalating complaints to the Aftersales Manager, Senior or FOS Liaison Officer when necessary, informing them of any legal or FOS related cases
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and of communicating clearly at all levels
* Good knowledge of complaints handling, CRA, DISP and FCA guidelines
* Proven technical asset finance knowledge and previous complaints handling experience within a dealership or vehicle finance environment
* Highly self-motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitud
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Great customer service skills
* Ability to deal with vulnerable customers, being empathetic and able to adapt communication style to the customer’s specific needs
* Proficient in MS Office and CRM systems
* Excellent influencing and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication both verbal and written, including letters
* Excellent standard of letter writing including explaining complex situations in plain English
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for and are interested in the Aftersales Agent role, please apply with an up to date CV today
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.