UK Job Network
Administration Assistant – is required to work as part of the Admin Team providing an administrative service to the Project. 12 month Project/Contract.
• Supporting Business Units
– Taking minutes of meetings and tracking actions
– Monitoring official correspondence from the client
– Updating project staff records
• Liaising with office supplier management
• Serving the internal customer within busy office environment
• 1 Week in 3 – rotation for reception
• Meeting Room Bookings
• Data-entry into spreadsheets
• Producing purchase requisitions
• Support to Communications team for Washington House
• Undertake the role of Covid Champion for the Office (including managing any challenges)
• Performing Fire Warden duties
• Deputising for the Office Manager (in absence)
• Day to day interaction between the Landlord and reception.
Administration of internal systems
• Varied Ad-hoc admin/projects duties as required
Applicants will have Good organisational skills
Ability to work to timescales
Proven experience of working within busy office environment
Must be capable of multitasking, planning and organizing skills to avoid making incorrect entries.
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office including Visio)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV