Job Type: Full Time / Contract, Temporary
Minimum Salary: 10.69
Maximum Salary: 10.69
Job Location: Park Hall, Shropshire
Our client is looking for a Band 2 Admin Assistant. NHS experience is preferable but not essential and training will be given.
Experience of working in a busy office environment and customer service / patient facing would be advantageous so the suitable candidate has interpersonal skills.
Admin Assistant – Therapies
Location: Gobowen, Oswestry
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of booking: This is a temporary role expected to be up to March 2023
Proposed start date: ASAP
£10.69 paye inclusive of holiday pay
Working Days and Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (flexible start and finish times, this would need to be discussed with the manager)
* To assist in the smooth running of the Therapies Offices, co-operating with the Department Administrator and all Therapy personnel.
* To act as Receptionist for patients and visitors to the Department.
* Using the hospital computer and other NHS systems e.g. Patient Administration System, National Strategic Tracing Service to:-
* Input activity data
* Record and amend details of patients accurately on PAS
* Make outpatient appointments and generate confirmation letters
* Manage waiting list times and book referrals appropriately within RTT guidelines.
* Deal with patients face to face and by telephone in a sympathetic and welcoming manner.
* Record details of patients arriving at Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Reception and making return appointments according to Therapists’ requirements.
* Send appropriate paperwork to patients relating to therapy appointments.
* Answer telephone enquiries from patients and other members of staff.
* Contact patients by telephone to arrange or confirm appointments.
* Maintain confidentiality at all times.
* Report problems to Department Administrator.
* Ensure that medical case-notes are kept in good order and up to date.
* Ensure efficient/accurate filing of case-notes.
* Copy and distribute paperwork as necessary to support the functioning of the Therapy Department.
* Set up new outpatient clinics and amend booking rules as required by the therapy staff.
* Ensure that therapy appointments are arranged following therapy department guidelines.
* Ensure therapy appointment capacity is used efficiently and effectively.
* Contribute to the smooth running of the Therapy Department as required by the Department Administrator which may include:-
* Providing cross cover within the Therapy Offices in staff absence
* Providing support to others within the Therapy Office
* Other related duties specified by the Department Administrator or Manager.
* Ensure commitment to maintaining a quality of service to the clinical Departments.
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in the NHS?
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in healthcare?
Do you have experience of working in a busy office environment and customer service skills?
Are you looking for temporary work?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.