UK Job Network
The purpose of an Accounts Assistant is to take ownership of transaction processing for the UK business. Duties will include uploading invoices which come in via email, print the invoices , code the invoices and update a number of Excel spreadsheets using pivot tables and V Look Ups. The invoices will include utilities, rent, but a vast majority of them come through from agencies who provide people to the organisation.
This is a remote working position working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will be required to travel to the Southampton office for training and meetings.
* Accounts payable -Invoice processing, statement reconciliations, resolving any queries and producing payment runs
* Reviewing staff expenses and preparing listings for payment
* Posting bank statements
* Reviewing and posting credit card transactions
* Maintaining short-term cashflow forecasts
* Credit control and aged receivables reporting
* Other responsibilities as required in a small and busy finance team
Skills, experience and qualifications
* Experience of accounts payable and/or transaction processing within a small but busy finance team.
* Microsoft Excel
* A pro-active, independent approach
If you do not hear from a consultant within 1 week of your application, then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.