Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 28000.00
Maximum Salary: 28000.00
Job Location: Mildenhall, Suffolk
Do you hold an AAT qualification or 2+ years’ experience in Accounting?
We have an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation locally. You will work closely with the Finance Consultant whilst supporting an apprentice member of the team. Your main duties will include invoicing customers, calculating wages, and keeping accurate account files on the system as well as day to day administration.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Mildenhall, Suffolk
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum depending on your experience
Benefits: 26 days holiday + bank holidays (7 to be taken over Christmas) – holiday year runs April to March, company social events, free onsite parking.
Finance Administrator duties:
* Overseeing weekly and monthly payroll
* Cash flow and forecasting
* Producing reports for the for-Management Team
* Proving recommendations for improvements to systems and processes
* Creating cost analysis reports
* Processing tax payments
* Sales and purchase ledger processing
* Data analysis
* Processing invoices
* Making supplier payments
* Monitoring the Finance inbox and responding to queries
* General administration
* Experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping – minimum 2 years
* AAT qualification – desirable but not essential
* Experience with Sage 200 or other accounting software
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Good telephone manner
* Experienced in managing an administrative function of an office or team
* Good organisational and time management skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.