UK Job Network
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Accountancy Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator to join a fabulous leisure complex, based in Rainham Essex on a Part Time Basis?
20 Hours per week (flexible on days) £20,000 to £25,000 FTE (£10,500 to £12,500 Pro-rata)
Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator’s Core Duties
* Carrying out Direct Debit Collection & Rejection processing and reporting.
* Carrying out Sales Ledger (Membership) & basic Credit Control duties.
* Carrying out Bad Debt & working with Debt collection agencies.
* Carrying out Purchase Ledger to include checking, collation, and distribution for authorisation
* Carrying out memberships administration
* Customer services for the members
* Updating and maintaining the Membership Database
Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator’s Skills required
* Experience with Direct Debit Collection & Rejection processing and reporting.
* Experience with Sales Ledger & basic Credit Control duties.
* Experience with Bad Debt & working with Debt collection agencies.
* Experience with Purchase Ledger to
* Experience with SAGE accounting software
* Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
* Accurate data entry skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Confident, self-motivated person with a 'Can Do’ attitude
* Ability to use your own initiative
Are you enthusiastic about the Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator’s Job? Send us your CV in word format today
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.