Salary: £28000 – £28500/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 28000.00
Maximum Salary: 28500.00
Job Location: Ealing, Greater London
My client is an innovative service company based in Perivale, West London. They are seeking to recruit an accounts administrator to join their well established team.
up to £28500
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30
Based in West London
Job Purpose for Accounts Administrator:
The key responsibilities of this role within the Finance Department is to work closely with the Credit Control and Invoicing Manager and wider finance team. To be responsible for ensuring the Company debts are collected in a timely and effective manner whilst maintaining excellent relationships with customers, and ensuring that account requests from customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Key responsibilities accounts administrator:
• The completion of credit checks on new customers and liaising with the rental team regarding potential problems in order to avoid bad debt issues.
• Setting up new accounts on CADE / inspHire and Great Plains and sending the relevant e-mail telling the customer if their application has been successful or not.
• Collect Company debt in accordance with payment terms via phone and e-mail
• Liaise with the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager with regards to debt collection, bad debt and potential legal situations.
• Produce monthly client statements from Great Plains.
• Production and distribution of sales invoices on a weekly basis.
• Review and check invoices to be posted before sending the upload file to the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager.
• Produce credit notes and ensure that the approval procedure is followed correctly.
• Monitor the Sagepay payment system and handle any queries.
• Calculate retrospective discounts and produce monthly credit notes for these.
• Attend regular meetings with the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager.
• Provide administrative support to the DP rental team as and when required.
• Be the liaison between staff and Accounting Department.
• Other ad hoc duties as and where required. Requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly with non-finance individuals, and the ability to maintain good customer relationships.
• Good organisation skills.
• Calm, patient and non-confrontational.
• Polite, friendly and reliable.
• Demonstrate sound initiative and problem solving skills.
To possess a positive, flexible attitude to work and the ability to perform well under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
• Quick to learn and accurate attention to detail.
Super opportunity for an Accounts Administrator that is looking for the next step