Salary: £22000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 22000.00
Maximum Salary: 40000.00
Job Location: Attleborough, Norfolk
Want to be part of an industry leading supplier near Attleborough?
Are you proactive, outgoing, and keen to develop a sales-focussed career?
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and developing a customer account base in the reseller market. You will be proactively managing the sales of our client’s audio-visual products into the account base to exceed monthly profit targets and achieve Key Performance Indicators.
* Building relationships with the key stakeholders in the account base – maintaining regular contact to Introduce new manufacturers, products and technologies to customers to achieve sales growth
* Developing and demonstrating industry leading product knowledge and proactively keeping abreast of new trends / products in the market by attending product and vendor training, researching and self-study
* Identifying accounts with significant profit or product opportunity warranting additional support or focus and arranging visits for the BDM and / or Sales manager
* Demonstrating high levels of motivation to drive towards targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ensuring consistently high levels of team morale
Skills and Experience
* Experience in out-going tele-sales.
* A proven track record of building relationships in sales or in a similar role.
* Able to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and customers on a regular basis
* Proven experience of achievement in a target driven environment
* Organisation skills – able to plan and prioritise own time and be pro-active and self-motivated
If you have a winning mentality, an outgoing personality, a proactive attitude, the eye to spot a business opportunity and the desire to forge a successful career, we would love to hear from you.
Basic salary is £22-24k DOE with an additional £16k on top in realistic on-target earnings. Due to location, you will need your own method of transport for this role.
We are looking to conduct interviews for the role on Wednesday 25th January so you will need to be available for part of this day
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.