UK Job Network
Dynamite Recruitment is pleased to be working with a well-established, corporate business in its search for an Account Manager. This role will be remote working however it will require the occasional travel into their offices in Fareham.
This role is a full-time, permanent position with flexible working hours. You will share a mixture of Account Management and Business Development duties, just a few duties are listed below however the full content of the role will be discussed further via a telephone call.
The duties of the Account Manager role:
* Be the main point of contact for all customers and other third parties
* Work closely with internal departments ensuring all customers needs are met
* Oversee all contract renewals and new client contracts
* Identify opportunities for growth and new partnering’s
* Manage all communication with external clients
* Previous Account Management experience is required for this role!
* Any knowledge and experience working in a healthcare market would be hugely beneficial
* Strong communication both written and verbal
* Having worked with KPI data and managing performance
*All Microsoft and Excel skills
For more information, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.