Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum Pension Contribution, Life Assurance
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 30000.00
Maximum Salary: 35000.00
Job Location: Greater Manchester
Location: Wythenshawe (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to 35k
I am currently sourcing an Account Manager for a growing Financial services company based in Greater Manchester. The ideal candidate will have experience in building and maintaining relationships with company stakeholders and will have a background in financial services.
· Developing and maintaining key relationships and supporting the delivery of the full sales cycle.
· Liaising with senior executives within organisations to provide advice on the best approach for their customer and commercial activities.
· Using company technology to create reports and analyse performance in order for partners to improve customer outcomes and profitability.
· Ability to understand products the business has to offer through a marketplace platform through an in-depth understanding of their processes and performance.
· Supporting the team growth with on boarding of new products and partners.
· Accurately report on and maintain active visibility of partner activities.
· Support the Acquisitions Team with knowledge of partner performance, product growth and changes in the wider marketplace.
· Work with internal and partner IT departments in a technical capacity to assist with the delivery of key projects, new products, and ongoing optimisation of existing platforms.
· You will proactively contribute to both maintaining and improving profitability and establishing great relationships, to achieve business objectives.
· Previous experience working in the personal finance market/banking sector and the paid acquisitions or marketing space would be beneficial.
· Strong English literary skills.
· Natural communicator and comfortable handling client queries.
· Excellent team working skills.
Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
· Annual Bonus Scheme (based on company performance and annual appraisal objectives/behaviours)
· Hybrid working arrangements
· 34 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
· 2 x days holiday buy and sell
· 5% pension contribution
· Pension advice
· Healthcare cash plan
· Enhanced Maternity/Adoption/Paternity Pay
· Enhanced sick pay
· Income protection
· 4 x Life Assurance
· Car Scheme (after probationary period)
· Cycle to work scheme
· Birthday takeaway voucher
· Benefits portal with access to a wide range of retailer discounts
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates