UK Job Network
This role is within the Client Solutions team. The team’s purpose is to forge strong and lasting strategic partnerships with clients, being the go-to for solutions to help their business grow and thrive. The team are the drivers of growth for gyro, always having an active pipeline of opportunities for the agency to convert and deliver.
Life as an Account Director at Gyro / (Merkle B2B)
As an Account Director, you will be a trusted and versatile business partner for our clients, leading a few accounts and working closely with the portfolio lead (BD). You’ll partner with experts within the agency/group to unlock innovative and ambitious solutions which add business value to your clients and to gyro. You’ll be involved in many aspects of growth, from organic growth across your accounts to involvement in pitches, large and small, that continue to drive business growth for gyro.
· Lead a few clients with full responsibility for the revenue it brings to gyro
· Identify an opportunity pipeline and activity manage this on a weekly basis alongside your portfolio lead
· Develop partner plans to frame, stimulate and track your pipeline of opportunities and request support from the SMT
· Understand your client commercial frameworks and work with Finance Team and Producers to ensure your accounts are ran profitably
· Know your clients, their business and industry. Specifically understand their challenges, objectives, products/services, business model and what success looks like
· Create client happiness. Strive to improve client sat scores to solidify the relationship and grow profitable revenue
· Involvement in agency pitches as part of our on-going business development
· Use knowledge of gyro and Merkle B2B capabilities to influence organic growth
· Be a gyro product / service specialist
· Deliver innovative, strategic and commercially sound proposals that balance client and agency requirements
· Creates the conditions for great work and champions great work
· Own relationships with mid-level clients (e.g Heads of) and develop relationships with senior clients, being seen as a trusted advisor, and bring in BD or MP when appropriate
· Nurture a strong team ethic across your client accounts and help others develop and grow within their careers
· Forge relationships across the Merkle B2B group so that you’re seen as the B2B go to for help and solutions related to your accounts and industry sectors
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
· Birthday day off
· 25 days holiday
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events, and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities, and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.