UK Job Network
We are currently recruiting 7.5 tonne Home delivery drivers to join our team in Portsmouth.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a secure position starting immediately on a permanent basis after an initial 13 week probation period working through StaffCo.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation. Our client is rapidly growing due to an increased volume in work and new contracts.
– The role will involve working as part of a 2 man home delivery team.
– This is a customer focused role not just a driving job, so excellent service skills are required.
– Ensuring deliveries are made in a timely manner and in good condition. Some deliveries can require assembly.
– Ensuring a smart, clean and tidy appearance at all times.
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
– Hourly Rate: £10.87 PAYE (£12ph Inclusive of Holiday pay) Enhanced rates for Sunday and Bank Holidays
– This is a 6 day operation and you will be rotated between 4 – 5 days a week.
– Start times (Days): Around 06:00.
– Average shift length: 8 – 12hrs.
What we are looking for:
– Valid 7.5 Licence, held for over 1 year.
– Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO.
– No more than 6 penalty points. (no IN DR or DD codes)
– Excellent level of English.
– Excellent knowledge of the UK road network.
– Good Timekeeping.
– Customer care focused.
– Well presented.
– Physically fit.
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
These are for immediate starts so apply today with StaffCo Direct on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.