UK Job Network
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer – Wellingborough
Clarion Chase is working with a global client with their head office based in Northamptonshire to recruit a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their business.
You will come on board to provide 3rd Line technical support for the analysis, design, implementation and support of my client’s infrastructure, applications, and systems in all their locations.
You will provide project and technical support required to ensure the company benefits from continual improvements of systems.
* Provide day-to-day support and development of the servers, storage, network, and cloud infrastructure within the organisation.
* Provide day-to-day support and development of infrastructure application services such as Active Directory/Azure AD, File & Print services, Office 365, Azure, AWS, Firewalls and Switches.
* Technical escalation for the 1st/2nd Line Support
* Lead any root cause analysis and resolution of problems. Own and drive problem management for the relevant technical areas.
* Participate in active development and implementation of a process of Continuous Service Improvement.
* Own and deliver 3rd Line Support and technical implementations.
* Develop, adhere to and update documentation and control procedures to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
* Provide out of hours on-call support for key networks and systems.
Please note this role is office based and their will be some requirement for international travel.
Interested?!? My client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Interested!?! Send your up-to-date CV to Chris Butler at Clarion Chase for immediate review.
Clarion Chase is acting as an employment agency in regard to this position
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV