Salary: £65 – £80/day
Job Type: Part Time / Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Minimum Salary: 65.00
Maximum Salary: 80.00
Job Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Do you have experience of supporting children on a 1:1 basis?
Are you interested in Special Educational Needs?
Would you excel as part of a small team?
We are currently recruiting for a support staff member to work on a 1:1 basis. The opportunity is within a small, friendly and well-respected Warwickshire Primary School who provide consistently good results for all children.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with SEND students, working in an Early Years setting or a level 2 teaching assistant qualification. Since our school is eager to work with outstanding people, your application will also be taken into consideration if you have a degree and other opportunities may be considered. The school is searching for an individual that bases all of their care on inclusivity.
TA with 1:1 SEND experience – The role:
* Position is to start ASAP
* Full time TA working 1:1 with a child with Special Educational Needs
* The role will allow for a plenty of job satisfaction
* The potential to work with the child on a variety of key learning steps
* Opportunity to be taken on permanently after completion of a successful probation period
* Competitive salary which is paid to scale dependant on experience
* Regular CPD opportunities provided alongside access to 700 training courses that are both education specific and non-education specific
The School in a little more detail:
* A 1 form entry ‘good’ rated primary school where staff pride themselves on developing each child to their full potential
* Ofsted recognise the head teacher’s leadership and ability to continue to raise standards and increase pupils attainment alongside the leadership team
* Leaders and governors work with determination and ambition to provide effective leadership. Their high aspirations for pupils are reflected in the good quality of education that the school provides
* Excellent progress is made by the pupils across the school
Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
* Level 2 teaching assistant qualification or above
* Strong academic background e.g., GCSE/ A Levels
* Strong communication
* Ability to work outside of the box and find new and exciting ways to keep the children engaged and settled
* Possess excellent behavioural management
* Able to work as a team with other professionals
* Passionate about education and making a difference to children’s lives
What to do if you want to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to the below email address. If you feel you would like to discuss the opportunity further or arrange a walk around with the school before any further steps, please feel free to contact me on the below number.
We don’t ask for application forms or covering letters to support the shortlisting process as we believe that a proper ‘match’ can’t be found from written communication. Therefore, after your CV has been submitted, we will call you to discuss the opportunity further, give you further insight into the school, background and the potential ahead. If this telephone conversation is successful, you will be invited to a teams or face to face interview as the final stage in the process.
Our ability to communicate and follow the above process effectively has allowed us to boast 98% of our successfully interviewed candidates go on to secure a permanent position.
Please note, Milestone Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.